Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Sa...@seagate.com on 2002/02/06 00:02:48 UTC

OT: covalent and non-root administration

Hi All,

I really appologize to post this Off Topic message, but I really needed the
information.

Last I posted a message about non-root administration of Apache web server.
Some gentleman on this list replied to me with information about a product
from covalent. I seemed to have lost his email because of my email crash.
The product seemed interesting. If this person is reading this message, can
you please forward me the name of the product again.

Thanks

Saqib Ali