Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Ryan Wynn <rw...@us.ibm.com> on 2005/10/06 19:26:18 UTC

MyFaces and Shale Clay again

Has anyone been able to utilize myfaces tomahawk components with clay,
specifically the clay html views.  Myfaces core components are working
fine for me, I have just not yet been able to use tomahawk.

In my clay-config.xml I have

<component jsfid="dataTableTmk"
 componentType="org.apache.myfaces.component.html.ext.HtmlDataTable"
        extends = "baseHtml"
... attributes
</component>

Which I thought would enable me to use tomahawk, however I get Undefined
component type org.apache.myfaces.component.html.ext.HtmlDataTable message
when I try it.

Not really sure if I am doing this correctly, I just followed suit on the
examples.

Any ideas?

Re: MyFaces and Shale Clay again

Posted by Ryan Wynn <rw...@us.ibm.com>.
I just answered my own question.  I was referring to the component class
when I should have been referring to the component type.

so org.apache.myfaces.HtmlDataTable instead of
org.apache.myfaces.component.html.ext.HtmlDataTable

Ryan Wynn/Vienna/IBM@IBMUS
10/06/2005 01:26 PM
Please respond to
"MyFaces Discussion"