Posted to user@struts.apache.org by James Mitchell <jm...@apache.org> on 2004/07/12 14:37:56 UTC

[OT] Re: HSQLDV / STRUTS - (this has nothing to do with Struts)

Is this the same post that was sent last week?  or week before?  I believe I
asked you a question that you never responded to.

What mode are you running in?
 http://hsqldb.sourceforge.net/web/hsqlModes.html

A few weeks ago, as I was finishing up several database implementations of
commons-resources, I noticed that when I ran the tests with HSQLDB in
"All-In-Memory" mode, you have to keep a connection to the database or you
will lose everything, including your tables.

The only other suggestion I can make is to add  ';' to your statement.
> (queryStr = "INSERT INTO USERS (PASSWORD, EMAIL) VALUES ('?', '?');";)
                                                                    ^

You really should read the docs for HSQLDB.
 http://hsqldb.sourceforge.net/web/hsqlDocsFrame.html

--
James Mitchell
EdgeTech, Inc.

Posted by Michael McGrady <mi...@michaelmcgrady.com>.
I did not see your initial post, but to help clear this, let me say that,
if you don't want to have to keep a connection to the database, then don't
run "all-in-memory".