Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Alexander S <Al...@ibsplc.com> on 2006/03/24 12:35:49 UTC

How to run in non-GUI mode

Hi

Can you plz explain how to run JMeter in non-GUI mode ?

With Regards
Alexander

                      sebb
                      <sebbaz@gmail.co         To:      "JMeter Users List" <jm...@jakarta.apache.org>
                      m>                       cc:
                                               Subject: Re: Distributed Testing
                      03/24/2006 07:24
                      PM
                      Please respond
                      to "JMeter Users
                      List"

You could run separate non-GUI JMeter instances on each of the nodes,
and combine the test results later.

Otherwise, you are going to have to work out which ports and hosts are
used and open the firewalls appropriately.

S.

Re: How to run in non-GUI mode

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/get-started.html#non_gui