Posted to general@xml.apache.org by Shane Curcuru <sh...@yahoo.com> on 2002/07/24 15:25:09 UTC

Fwd: Re: Making RefactorIT refactoring tool free for apache

Great! Thanks for the note.

Sander/RefactorIT: yes, in my opinion you should definitely add the
javax.xml* packages, since we have apache code there and they're quite
important packages for our xml work (and some work in jakarta).  Note
that Apache has several main communities, each of which have their own
sets of mailing lists.  You might get requests later on as the other
Apache communities hear about this (jakarta and xml should now know
about it).

xml.apache.org: FYI, there has been some discussion on general@jakarta
about taking RefactorIT up on their tools offer; see:

- Shane