Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Jie S Lv <lv...@cn.ibm.com> on 2010/12/28 07:13:58 UTC

[Axis2]Lots of random temp services are generated for the same original service

Dears,

I met an issue about the axis2 service I deployed. I generated the wsdl
file for service "Version" packaged in the axis2.war with wsdl2java.bat.
Then I generated the stubs for the service using java2wsdl.bat. After all
these steps are done, I wrote a simple jsp called version.jsp to visit the
service "Version", like below:
<TABLE BORDER="0" WIDTH="100%">
<%
  try {

			long ss = System.currentTimeMillis();
			System.out.println("JSP Invoke axis2 ");
    	VersionStub stub = new VersionStub();

    	sample.axisversion.VersionStub.GetVersionResponse ws_response =
stub.getVersion();
	out.println("<br><font color=red>IBM share version:  " +
ws_response.get_return());
	} catch (Exception e) {
			e.printStackTrace();
      %>
</TABLE>

 After I deployed the whole service and client, I used a script to visit
version.jsp once per second, and then I found a lot of random temp services
are generated for the same service "Version", like below:

Is there anyone who knows why all these temp services are generated? And
how can I avoid of them? Thanks for your help.

Thanks,
Jie Lv
IBM Tivoli Software, China Development Lab
Address: Ring Bldg. No.28 Building, Zhong Guan Cun Software Park, No. 8
Dong Bei Wang West Road, ShangDi, Haidian District, Beijing 100193,
P.R.China
Tel: 86-10-82450667
Email: lvjiecdl@cn.ibm.com  Notes: Jie S Lv/China/IBM