Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "A. Lotfi" <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2006/07/05 18:08:21 UTC

same name action in 2 diff struts-config.xml

Hi,
  I have two struts-config.xml :

  struts-config.xml tha has an action called : getMessages
  struts-config-coi.xml that has an action called : getMessages

  this two actions have the same name but they are difined different in each struts-config file .

  Do I have to rename one of the in all the source code and  JSPs , or there is another way ?
  thank you.