Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Patricio Echagüe <pa...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/07 01:00:32 UTC

Hector has a website

Hi, I wanted to let you all know that Hector client has a website.

http://hector-client.org

There are links to documentation, Javadoc and resources from the community.

If you have a personal blog and want us to include the link, let us know.

Feedback is always welcome.

Thanks!

Hector Team.

Re: Hector has a website

Posted by Radim Kolar <hs...@sendmail.cz>.
i have question for HOM FAQ:

http://rantav.github.com/hector/build/html/content/HOM/hector-object-mapper.html#hom-faq

    please write short example how to persist objects in batch.

Re: Hector has a website

Posted by Jérémy SEVELLEC <js...@gmail.com>.
very good job!

--