Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by dustin vanstee <du...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/26 19:57:31 UTC

Website update

Hey everyone, just providing a quick status of the website reboot on the
mailing list.

Tasks

=====
1.  get the old-site running with the new github process working with ASF
infra team
  -- I think at that point we dont do much more with old website other than
just getting hosted.
  -- asf-site should be empty. Infras script build from the directory we
tell them and just copy the static page into `asf-site` branch
2.  start working on the new website content and documentation for others
to easily add content, clean up bad links and just make it generally
usable, without worrying to much about the looks
  --  once this is done, the website is rebuilt on any commit. e.g. if
someone commits docs- they automatically propagate (this was then goal)
3.  scala docs etc etc
  --  this is taken care of in gh_pages, e.g. there is already some
plumbing for this
4.  find someone to assist with website artistic design

If anyone else has burning topics, pls contribute!  thanks

Re: Website update

Posted by Trevor Grant <tr...@gmail.com>.
Website.  Like graphic designers.

Re: Website update