Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Sylvain Wallez <sy...@anyware-tech.com> on 2003/08/20 18:16:49 UTC

Re: cvs commit: cocoon-2.1/src/blocks/portal/java/org/apache/cocoon/components/persistance RequestDataStoreImpl.java RequestDataStore.java

cziegeler@apache.org wrote:

>cziegeler    2003/08/20 00:34:37
>
>  Modified:    src/blocks/portal/java/org/apache/cocoon/portal/impl
>                        PortalServiceImpl.java
>               src/blocks/portal/conf portal.xconf
>  Added:       src/blocks/portal/java/org/apache/cocoon/portal/impl
>                        PortalServiceInfo.java
>               src/blocks/portal/java/org/apache/cocoon/components/persistance
>                        RequestDataStoreImpl.java RequestDataStore.java
>  Log:
>  Removing use of RequestLifecycleComponent
>
>  Adding new request data store instead

<snip/>

>  package org.apache.cocoon.components.persistance;

My english dictionnary tells me that this should be spelled "persistence"...

Sylvain

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.
Sylvain Wallez wrote:
> >  package org.apache.cocoon.components.persistance;
> >

> My english dictionnary tells me that this should be spelled
> "persistence"...

I guess you have to buy a new one :)

Seriously, thanks for spotting this (it has already been reported
and I was too lazy), I will now rename it asap.

Thanks
Carsten