Posted to dev@tika.apache.org by "som.mukhopadhyay" <so...@googlemail.com> on 2012/03/30 12:32:19 UTC

How to put the extracted image in the right place in Display

i have ported Apache Tika to Android. I have a basic question. While working
on EPubParser, i am able to get the URI of the images in the EPub book. I
have got the Text of the EPub book using BodyContentHandler and the image
links using LinkContentHandler. Now my problem is how can i show these
images at the same place where they were in the source. can anyone give me a
pointer in this regard?

i am in need of this help very badly.

Thank you in advance.