Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Rajith Attapattu <ra...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/20 04:54:05 UTC

[VOTE][ANN] M2 Final release

Folks,

The java build has gone through extensive testing with several RC's.
Therefore instead of putting another individual RC for java only, I
have included all RC's in the Final folder.

If we get the required votes the RC's will be promoted as the final
release artifacts.
The vote will run until Tuesday 6.00 pm EST. Please let me know if we
need to extend the deadline.

The vote is on Java, C++, C#, Python, Ruby.

The signed artifacts for the M2 final release is available at
http://people.apache.org/~rajith/qpid-release/M2/Final/

The keys are located at,
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/qpid/tags/M2/Final/java/KEYS

All artifacts can be downloaded as a single tar file at,
http://people.apache.org/~rajith/qpid-release/M2/Final.tar.gz

The release artifacts can be built using the following tag,
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/qpid/tags/M2/Final/

Regards,

Rajith Attapattu
Red Hat.

Re: [VOTE][ANN] M2 Final release

Posted by Carl Trieloff <cc...@redhat.com>.
Thanks, went through delta's from what I looked at last time - looks good

+1.
Carl.

Re: [VOTE][ANN] M2 Final release

Posted by Rajith Attapattu <ra...@gmail.com>.
Martin,

I have created the release notes and updated the poms.
I have the updated java builds on my machine.
However I am having difficulty pushing them into my apache home folder.

I tried several times to scp it, but after about 15% it just stalls.
It is frustrating and I tried many times. I will try again tomorrow
morning.

Worst case is you guys will have to wait till I get home on friday night.

Regards,

Rajith

Re: [VOTE][ANN] M2 Final release

Posted by Martin Ritchie <ri...@apache.org>.