Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org> on 2007/03/29 13:22:03 UTC

Tagging TOMCAT_NATIVE_1_1_9

Hi,

I'll tag the tcnative to 1.1.9.
It fixes the JVM core in case the acceptor breaks when
we are inside the Socket.accept, and adds OpenBSD platform detection.

Mladen

Re: Tagging TOMCAT_NATIVE_1_1_9

Posted by Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org>.
William L. Thomson Jr. wrote:

> I never got a chance to make patch since I am not to familiar with
> configure. But would be nice for tcnative, to know during configure that
> it needs >=apr-1.x. If a check can't be added less a patch. I will get
> with another Gentoo dev, and get a patch made and to you all.

That would be a nice feature.

Regards,

Posted by "William L. Thomson Jr." <wl...@gentoo.org>.
On Thu, 2007-03-29 at 13:22 +0200, Mladen Turk wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'll tag the tcnative to 1.1.9.
> It fixes the JVM core in case the acceptor breaks when
> we are inside the Socket.accept, and adds OpenBSD platform detection.

I never got a chance to make patch since I am not to familiar with
configure. But would be nice for tcnative, to know during configure that
it needs >=apr-1.x. If a check can't be added less a patch. I will get
with another Gentoo dev, and get a patch made and to you all.

Thanks

--
William L. Thomson Jr.
Gentoo/Java

Re: Tagging TOMCAT_NATIVE_1_1_9

Posted by Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org>.
Filip Hanik - Dev Lists wrote:
> cool, yes, lets get this done before 6.0.11

Right, that is the idea, because of .tar.gz and
binary dependencies.

Posted by Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <de...@hanik.com>.
cool, yes, lets get this done before 6.0.11

Filip