Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by George Gubak <da...@googlemail.com> on 2009/09/24 22:33:09 UTC

Newbie question

Hello all,

I'm trying to use the User-based Recommender example (
http://lucene.apache.org/mahout/taste.html#User-based+Recommender) in my
application, but i cannot integrate mahout so i can use its libraries. I
downloaded the file mahout-0.1-project.zip and extracted it but i cannot
understand how can i import it to my NetBeans project so i can use it. Can
someone please guide me through this process?

Thanks in advance

Newbie question

Re: Newbie question

Posted by Sean Owen <sr...@gmail.com>.
Basically you can build the project using Maven (run mvn install from
the top) and you should see .jar files appear in the target/
subdirectories. This is what you need. If I am not mistaken, the 0.1
release also includes the built .jar files at the top level too
already?