Posted to c-users@xalan.apache.org by Bruce Bailey <br...@hotmail.com> on 2003/10/13 19:59:29 UTC

Seeking Archive of Xalan Source (1.4.x)

Hi

I am seeking the source distribution for the 1.4.x versions of Xalan.  I
can't find them on http://. . ./xml/xalan-c/source/.

Thanks in advance,

Bruce

Frustrated with dial-up? Get high-speed for as low as $29.95/month
(depending on the local service providers in your area).
https://broadband.msn.com

Re: Seeking Archive of Xalan Source (1.4.x)

Posted by da...@us.ibm.com.

You need to look in the archives subdirectory:

   http://xml.apache.org/xalan-c/dist/archives/

Dave

                      "Bruce Bailey"
                      <bruce1828@hotma         To:      xalan-c-users@xml.apache.org
                      il.com>                  cc:      (bcc: David N Bertoni/Cambridge/IBM)
                                               Subject: Seeking Archive of Xalan Source (1.4.x)
                      10/13/2003 10:59
                      AM