Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Bharath Thippireddy <BT...@primavera.com> on 2008/04/22 20:49:50 UTC

WS-Addressing in CXF (webapp)

Does CXF use WS-Addressing for Asynchronous callbacks?(Apache axis does
this)

When CXF is deployed as an webapplication, are there any additional
configuration changes that have to be taken care off other than adding the
following feature to the cxf-servlet.xml endpoints.

        <cxf:features>
            <wsa:addressing/>
        </cxf:features>

thanks and regards,
Bharath

Re: WS-Addressing in CXF (webapp)

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Tuesday 22 April 2008, Bharath Thippireddy wrote:
> Does CXF use WS-Addressing for Asynchronous callbacks?(Apache axis
> does this)
>
> When CXF is deployed as an webapplication, are there any additional
> configuration changes that have to be taken care off other than adding
> the following feature to the cxf-servlet.xml endpoints.
>
>         <cxf:features>
>             <wsa:addressing/>
>         </cxf:features>
>
> thanks and regards,
> Bharath

In theory, that's all that should be neccessary.  I'm not sure if it's
been completely tried though.

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer, IONA