Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de> on 2004/01/02 20:53:38 UTC

Re: Error while starting tomcat + Cocoon 2.1.3

Yes, Deli block seems to be broken at the moment. The exception below
occurs at start of Tomcat, but not with Jetty - what makes it more
strange. Unfortunately the Deli block is more or less a one man show of
the HP guy Mark Butler - who is not active that often.

Joerg