Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Leonardo Magallon <lm...@itsinc.com> on 2007/08/17 18:34:30 UTC

John Nicolau spam

I've had it with this emails coming from John Nicolau and with that name in
the email body.   They started coming in since the beginning of this week.
I added a rule that basically says that if the word "Nicolau" is in the
body, to refuse the email but it is apparently not working.

 Has anyone else been experiencing the same problem?

Thanks.

Re: John Nicolau spam

Posted by Loren Wilton <lw...@earthlink.net>.
> That's exactly what I did, but it is not working because they keep on
> coming
> in.

Perhaps you should show us the rule.  I see no reason the following wouldn't
work:

body Nicolau /\bNicolau\b/i
score Nicolau 5

Or: