Posted to dev@wayang.apache.org by ADEEL ASLAM <30...@studenti.unimore.it> on 2022/10/20 10:15:04 UTC

Request to add in the Apache Wayang community

Hi
Hope you are doing well. I am Adeel Aslam from the University of Modena
Reggio Emilia, Italy. I came to TU Berlin for a two month internship with
Prof Jorge Arnulfo Quiane Ruiz. I am interested in working on big data
debugging and I am interested in streaming systems. I try to build some
solution for Apache Wayang that takes the data and produces the result for
debugging.
Kindly add me to your database. I am very thankful to you for anticipation.
Best regards
Adeel Aslam
UNIMore, Italy

Re: Request to add in the Apache Wayang community

Posted by Alexander Alten <al...@databloom.ai>.
Hi Adeel,

Thank you for you interest. To get involved into the project please read here:
https://www.apache.org/foundation/getinvolved.html <https://www.apache.org/foundation/getinvolved.html>

All informations about the wayang community can be found here:
https://wayang.apache.org/community/ <https://wayang.apache.org/community/>

The process is simple - you contribute to the project with normal PR, and the committer check your contribution and approve them. After some contributions the current project managements might raise a vote to add you as committer, which marks the final step to be a full integrated part of the project.

Cheers,
 —Alex

--
databloom AI, Inc.

3401 N. MIAMI AVE. STE 230
33127 Miami, Florida
United States

--  Please consider the environment before printing this
email --

Disclaimer:
The content of this message is confidential. If you
have received it by mistake, please inform us by an email reply and then
delete the message. It is forbidden to copy, forward, or in any way reveal
the contents of this message to anyone. The integrity and security of this
email cannot be guaranteed over the Internet. Therefore, the sender will
not be held liable for any damage caused by the message.