Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Andrea Chiumenti <ki...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/22 09:19:45 UTC

Problem on a T4 + hivemind project

Hello,
I've an old T4 application that I'm trying to migrate.

Currently the application is built with ant, before migrating it to
T5, I want to mavenize it

The problem that I'm currently having is with HiveMind

I have a configuratin-point in a jar and the contribution into another.

The contribution is
<configuration-point id="MailReceivers"
						occurs="1..n"
						schema-id="MailReceiverSchema"/>

the message I'm having is
myApp.MailReceivers contains no contributions but expects at least one
contribution.

Could you help me with this issue please ?

Thanks in advance,
Andrea Chiumenti

Re: Problem on a T4 + hivemind project

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
myApp.MailReceivers

make sure that you are using the correct fully quallified
configuration-point id in the module that's contributing.

On Wed, Apr 22, 2009 at 12:19 AM, Andrea Chiumenti <ki...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
> I've an old T4 application that I'm trying to migrate.
>
> Currently the application is built with ant, before migrating it to
> T5, I want to mavenize it
>
> The problem that I'm currently having is with HiveMind
>
> I have a configuratin-point in a jar and the contribution into another.
>
> The contribution is
> <configuration-point id="MailReceivers"
>                                                occurs="1..n"
>                                                schema-id="MailReceiverSchema"/>
>
> the message I'm having is
> myApp.MailReceivers contains no contributions but expects at least one
> contribution.
>

> Could you help me with this issue please ?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Andrea Chiumenti

Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry
Director of Open Source Technology at Formos