Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by 赵磊 <zo...@126.com> on 2016/03/11 12:43:12 UTC

Re: Re: when release kylin2.0?

we're waiting for it!  why it'is 404 when I open the slide

发自 网易邮箱大师

On 2016-02-29 09:36 , Luke Han Wrote:

Please refer to previous slides about roadmap:

http://www.slideshare.net/lukehan/6-apache-kylin-roadmap-and-community-apache-kylin-meetup-shanghai

early version of Kylin 2.0 (alpha & beta ) will try to release in H1 of 2016.

Thanks.

Best Regards!

Luke Han

On Mon, Feb 29, 2016 at 9:21 AM, 热爱大发挥 <38...@qq.com> wrote:

when release kylin2.0?

Re: Re: when release kylin2.0?

Posted by Li Yang <li...@apache.org>.
2.x branches have been merged to master branch. Master is now the main
development branch. The first release from master v1.5.0 is now under vote.
Will be out in two days if everything goes well.