Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Krishna Murthy .U" <kr...@fineye.com> on 2004/08/19 14:38:55 UTC

DynaForm external Xml Source

Hi ,

 we are developing an application. We are using Struts's  DynaForms.
problem ).
we have  12-13 froms  each form containig around 100 input text
fields.if I  define all the form-beans under <form-bean> and
<form-property> Using DynaForms .then my struts-config.xml will be very
huge with 1000's of   <form-property>'s.

is there any way that i can split the form-beans and keep in seperate
Xml and refer them as we do for (tiles,validator)

Thanks  & Regards

Krishna Murthy .U

finEye Software Pvt.Ltd.

GF-2 ,Alpine Arch

No.10 ,Langford Road

Bangalore -27

"Dream dream dear

That No one can do Ever

Dream beyond beyond  horizons

You will raise above commons "

                                         ----Jamaka.U

Re: DynaForm external Xml Source

Posted by Ovidiu EFTIMIE <eo...@gmail.com>.
You can split your struts-config.xml in 12-13 files and by
subapplication .Then specify them in web.xml.
<servlet-name>action</servlet-name>
<init-param>
<param-name>config</param-name>
<param-value>WEB-INF/struts-config.xml,WEB-INF/SUBAPP_1/struts-one-config.xml,WEB-INF/SUBAPP_1/struts-two-config.xml,WEB-INF/SUBAPP_1/struts-three-config.xml,WEB-INF/SUBAPP_2/struts-one-config.xml,WEB-INF/SUBAPP_2/struts-two-config.xml,WEB-INF/SUBAPP_2/struts-three-config.xml</param-value>
</init-param>

Ovidiu

Posted by "Krishna Murthy .U" <kr...@fineye.com>.
Thnx for u r help .

Thanks  & Regards
Krishna Murthy .U

finEye Software Pvt.Ltd.
GF-2 ,Alpine Arch
No.10 ,Langford Road
Bangalore -27

"Dream dream dear
That No one can do Ever
Dream beyond beyond  horizons
You will raise above commons "

                                         ----Jamaka.U

Try the strategy listed at the bottom of the below url
http://www.jamesholmes.com/struts/

Posted by Kishore Senji <ks...@gmail.com>.