Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "J.Pietschmann" <j3...@yahoo.de> on 2002/09/18 00:07:57 UTC

FOP interface

Hi,
I added some more constructors to Options and some
InputHandlers in order to provide more flexibility
for XML and XSL sources. I hope this will act as a
test bed for user acceptance and will also pacify
users while they have to cope with FOP maintenance
code.
In the end, I plan to add a render(InputSource) to
Driver and deprecate basically all other methods to
render stuff. Providing yet another XML source
abstraction isn't something I favor, but so what.

Please review.

J.Pietschmann