Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Divi <di...@scientificmonitoring.com> on 2008/04/02 02:14:57 UTC

Need some Help with test code

I am having a test which assesses code methioned below..

ChartData data = null;
boolean isFourLimits =
fourLimitPtricNameMap.containsKey(parametricItem.getParametricName());
data = new ChartData(Title, cbmYData, longPtricMv, cbmTimestamp,
					shortPtricMv);
It runs fine until boolean value and it gets boolean value also.
But it is not entering into ChartData() constructor.
Jar file that is used is having ChartData class.
I am unable to figure out why it's not entering into ChartData constructor.
When i run the same test in eclipse IDE i don't get this problem.
Can any one please suggest, what i am missing.