Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by Dennis Thrysoe - Netnord A/S <dt...@netnord.dk> on 2000/12/13 09:48:57 UTC

License issues

Hi,

I've found the need for implementing a class quite similar to

  org.apache.xerces.util.XMLCharacterProperties

What does the licensing say about asapting and using a single class like
that in your own project.

TIA,

-dennis

Re: License issues

Posted by Ted Leung <tw...@sauria.com>.
You should be fine as long as you follow the conditions laid out
at the top of the licensing file...

Ted