Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "tonimc@gmail.com" <to...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/19 20:47:19 UTC

axis 1.2 or axis 1.3 to work with saaj????

Why does the documentation in the web of project is only available for
the version 1.2 of axis??

It's because doesn't exist many diferences betwen 1.2 and 1.3 versions??

I am doing a project with axis and it is very important for my use saaj
to work with attachment . Does Axis (1.2 version) have a good support
for saaj?? or from this is better to use axis 1.3. I am using eclipse
with web tool plataform 1.0 and it use axis 1.2.1

Eclipse is a good option for me??

it is possible to add axis 1.3 to wtp? How do it?

Thanks, very much and sorry for my bad english.