Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Anthony Baker <ab...@apache.org> on 2019/08/30 17:18:43 UTC

ApacheCon NA 2020 dates?

Hi all,

I have two questions:

1) Have dates and/or location been confirmed for ApacheCon NA 2020?
2) Is there someone I could reach to for help with coordinating event dates?

I'm a member of the Geode PMC and am trying to ensure non-conflicting
events for ApacheCon NA and the SpringOne Platform conference in 2020.
Many of our users tend to show up at SpringOne Platform and we've found
that hosting a Geode Summit there has been really successful.  That's great
for our community but as a PMC member I want to make sure we're doing our
best to follow the ASF event branding policy and make *both* ApacheCon and
S1P awesome.

Thanks,
Anthony

(full disclosure:  my employer is Pivotal)

Re: ApacheCon NA 2020 dates?

Posted by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com>.
Update: Tentative venue availability is the week of Aug 31 - Sep 3. Note
that this is still not public, and we haven't signed anything. I hope to
make an actual announcement at ACNA, on Thursday.

Re: ApacheCon NA 2020 dates?

Posted by Anthony Baker <ab...@apache.org>.

Re: ApacheCon NA 2020 dates?

Posted by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com>.