Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Marek Bachmann <m....@uni-kassel.de> on 2011/07/20 14:50:18 UTC

Solr frontend for nutch schema

Hello,

there isn't a nutch specific search frontend for solr yet, am I right?
(Like the standard browse page in the solr example)

Thxs

Re: Solr frontend for nutch schema

Posted by Way Cool <wa...@gmail.com>.
I customized Solr browse GUI for Nutch based on Solr 3.3. Here is the
link to the war file I created as well as instructions:
http://thetechietutorials.blogspot.com/2011/07/customized-solr-browser-interface-for.html

Have fun!

Posted by Markus Jelsma <ma...@openindex.io>.

Posted by Julien Nioche <li...@gmail.com>.