Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Nik Krishna <Ni...@webifysolutions.com> on 2006/05/25 16:43:23 UTC

Generating a Clover report during site generation

Hi,

I have been unable to get Maven to generate a Clover report during site
generation.  In fact, a Clover database is not getting generated even
though I've followed the instructions on the Clover how-to page
(http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-clover-plugin/howto.html) which
say to bind the clover:instrument goal to the pre-site phase so that it
executes before the report executes.  My module's pom looks exactly like
the code snippet on that page:

        <executions>
          <execution>
            <phase>pre-site</phase>
            <goals>
              <goal>instrument</goal>
            </goals>
          </execution>
        </executions>

I don't have any problem generating a clover report separately by
running mvn clover:instrument clover:clover.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Nik

RE: Generating a Clover report during site generation

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com>.
Hi Nik,

Your snippet below looks correct.

Could you please post your pom.xml and the your build output?

Thanks
-Vincent