Posted to kato-spec@incubator.apache.org by Steve Poole <sp...@googlemail.com> on 2009/09/02 07:33:15 UTC

Welcoming new members to the mailing list

Hi  all,    just a quick note to introduce Alois Reitbauer   and his
colleague Andreas Grabner.

Alois and Andreas work for Dynatrace  and will be giving us the benefit of
their experience as we continue with the development of the API.
Especially,  I hope . with defining what we've been calling the "snapshot"
API.

Alois is the official representative for Dynatrace on the JSR 326 Expert
Group.

In lieu of a other methods of introduction I asked for a quick "CV" which I
attached below.

Welcome aboard gentlemen.

Alois Reitbauer works as a Technology Strategist for dynaTrace Software
where he is leading the Methods and Technology team. As part of the R&D team
he influences the dynaTrace product strategy and works closely with key
customers in implementing performance management solution for the entire
lifecylce. Alois has 10 years experience as architect and developer in the
Java and .NET space. He is a frequent speaker at technology conferences on
performance and architecture related topics and regularly publishes articles
blogs on blog.dynatrace.com

Andreas Grabner works as a Technology Strategist for dynaTrace Software and
is a member of the Methods and Technology team. In his role he works closely
with key customers, and technology partners. Feedback from the field and
research in current and upcoming technologies is brought back to R&D to
shape the dynaTrace product roadmap. Andreas has 10 years experience as
tester, developer and architect in the .NET and Java space. He is a frequent
speaker at technology conferences on testing, performance and architecture
related topics and regularly publishes on blog.dynatrace.com