Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie> on 2013/01/26 20:37:02 UTC

Lotus 1-2-3 unreadable?

There is a thread on the en-Forum about opening (or not opening well) Lotus 1-2-3 files in OpenOffice
http://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=58580

The poster references the wiki page listing readable file formats
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenOffice#File_formats
and suggests that the clain to read Lotus 1-2-3 files be removed.

Any thoughts on this?

--
Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>

Re: Lotus 1-2-3 unreadable?

Posted by Rob Weir <ra...@gmail.com>.
Is this a regression compared to OOo 3.3?  If so we need a bug report,
preferably with a sample doc showing the issue.

Also remember 1-2-3 used 3 or 4 different formats in various versions
of the product, so well need specifics, wk1, wk3, wk4, .123, etc.
Presumably they are not all broken.

-Rob