Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Sebastian Bergmann <sb...@sebastian-bergmann.de> on 2003/10/02 19:12:04 UTC

Skins

  Hi,

  I'm using Forrest with my own skin and after updating my CVS checkout
  of Forrest today I can no longer build my site.

  What do I need to do to migrate my skin?

  Thanks,
Sebastian

--
Sebastian Bergmann
http://sebastian-bergmann.de/                   http://phpOpenTracker.de/

Das Buch zu PHP 5: http://professionelle-softwareentwicklung-mit-php5.de/

Re: Skins

Posted by Sebastian Bergmann <sb...@sebastian-bergmann.de>.
Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
> I think I foxed now in CVS, please try updating.

  Works fine now, thank you,
Sebastian

Re: Skins

Posted by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org>.
Juan Jose Pablos wrote:

> Sebastian Bergmann wrote:
>
>>   Hi,
>>
>>   I'm using Forrest with my own skin and after updating my CVS checkout
>>   of Forrest today I can no longer build my site.
>>
>>   What do I need to do to migrate my skin?
>>
>>   Thanks,
>> Sebastian
>
> Same here,
>
> Applied tthis patch for now.
>
> Nicola, could you check if we can apply this patch so it does not break
> for personalize skins?
>    <!-- Sets up properties and filters -->
> -  <target name="init" depends="init-props, init-skinprops, init-skins"/>
> +  <target name="init" depends="init-props, init-skinprops"/>

This does not solve the problem, it just disables the new skin support.
I forgot to also check if a skin is in the project dir, not only the
Forrest dir.

I think I foxed now in CVS, please try updating.

Thanks for reporting it guys, I hadn't thought it was about the new
download system at first.  :-)

             - verba volant, scripta manent -

Re: Skins

Posted by Juan Jose Pablos <ch...@che-che.com>.
Sebastian Bergmann wrote:
>   Hi,
>
>   I'm using Forrest with my own skin and after updating my CVS checkout
>   of Forrest today I can no longer build my site.
>
>   What do I need to do to migrate my skin?
>
>   Thanks,
> Sebastian

Same here,

Applied tthis patch for now.

Nicola, could you check if we can apply this patch so it does not break
for personalize skins?

Cheers,
Cheche