Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Glen Stampoultzis <gs...@iinet.net.au> on 2004/06/22 01:14:39 UTC

Table setup

I've noticed that if I setup the source for a table in the
pageBeginRender() it works fine the first time but when you click to go to
the next page it seems to read the source before pageBegin Render() is
called.  The solution is to use a getter that does a lazy retrieve of the
source data but I'm wondering whether there's a better way?  Most other
components can happily be initialized by pageBeginRender() so this is
somewhat inconsistent.

Regards,

Glen Stampoultzis
gstamp@iinet.net.au