Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by Dagang Wei <fu...@gmail.com> on 2018/10/01 17:35:08 UTC

Does Bigtop support local tarballs/git repos?

Hi folks,

In bigtop.bom, packages are configured to be downloaded from either Apache
site/mirror or a remote Git repo. This requires internet access and
sometimes unreliable. Does it support local tarballs or git repos? So that
we can download tarballs/git repos onces and reuse it for every build.

Thanks!
Dagang

Re: Does Bigtop support local tarballs/git repos?

Posted by Dagang Wei <fu...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Olaf and Evans! Yes, I can place the tarballs under bigtop/dl.

Posted by Evans Ye <ev...@apache.org>.

Posted by Olaf Flebbe <of...@oflebbe.de>.
Hi Dagang,