Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Robina Brintha <ro...@gmail.com> on 2005/07/01 10:12:14 UTC

adding button in kupu toolbar

hello everyone,
I wish to add a button in the kupu toolbar to integrate a tool into
the kupu-lenya dist.I have tried with modifying  .js files . But there
is no change . I tried to add scripts for my tool to someother
existing buttons in kupu but then there is no change too. can anyone
help me out by providing a guideline of  the files need to be modified
to do this ?It would be of a great help to me.Thanks in advance.
--
Robina Brintha
Master of Media Informatics

Re: adding button in kupu toolbar

Posted by Robina Brintha <ro...@gmail.com>.
hi guido,
It worked!!! :)I was really amazed by your clear explanation .I used
the approach of editing lenyamacros.html and it worked. I didnt get
result using the other approach as may be I missinterpreted at step 5
in running make file(I just ran make.bat from \common\ I didnt get the
point of finding out the arguments through makefile).

I never had an idea about all these concepts and the docs was not much
informatic too.It was really a great help to me .I thank you so much
for spending your time and be patience enough to give such a clear
reply with good examples.

regards,
robina

Posted by Robina Brintha <ro...@gmail.com>.
I am really very happy to see your response.Since I didnt receive any
response sofar in any related mailing list.:( I would be eagerly
waiting for your mini-howto.Once again thanks a lot:)

Posted by Guido Wesdorp <gu...@infrae.com>.