Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Tyler Freeman <ty...@drumpants.com> on 2014/10/17 04:09:30 UTC

Fixed javascript not loading when activity restarted after exiting with Back button

Hi Joe and everyone!

New contributor here, first I want to say thanks for all your work on
Cordova! It's come a long way since I first tried it as PhoneGap several
years ago. You've enabled me to make my apps much more quickly now! So
thanks for that!

I found a bug in the Android platform and went ahead and fixed it and
made a pull request:

https://github.com/apache/cordova-android/pull/128

It was such a small change I don't really have time to make a whole Jira
issue, etc. Tried to explain it as best I can in the pull request, hope
that's enough!

Thanks!

Tyler

--
Tyler Freeman

DrumPants: A Wearable Controller Platform
http://www.drumpants.com

Re: Fixed javascript not loading when activity restarted after exiting with Back button

Posted by Joe Bowser <bo...@gmail.com>.
But yeah, thanks for the bump.  We should talk about timers, since they're
important!

Posted by Joe Bowser <bo...@gmail.com>.