Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Stadelmann Josef <jo...@axa-winterthur.ch> on 2011/11/28 17:01:02 UTC

AW: axis and CXF

Dear Mr. Prabath Siriwardana

I am a newby on Rampart and related Security issues on WCF when I found this
forum entry. May I ask you kindly to explain me/us about the availability or sources
and setups of the interop-test done between Rampart and WCF

i.e. between WCF Client and a Axis2/Rampart Services.

I have difficulty to map elements in WCF to Elements in i.e. the security policy
in short from WCF to Axis2/Rampart.

But my issue is to get about the same as shown in the Rampart Policy Samples.03
but this time have a WCF Client talking to the Rampart Policy Sample Service.03

And anybody knowing more about WCF rampart interops or deal with security interop
issues is very welcome, not only for me but for the rest of the community as well.

For those in the situation to have a WCF service and a Axis2/Rampart Java Client
I just found at http://wcf.codeplex.com/ some code/docu/forum and a
Visual Studion 2010 Extension with a Wizzard, delivering WCF bindings / code for a
WCF service just based on answers and selections made in regard to security issues
during the creation of a new VS2010 project.

The download can be taken from http://wcf.codeplex.com/releases/view/68276
and then after extracting the zip just click on the .vsix file to register this extension
it in VS2010.

Any further help appreciated
Josef