Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by khamar shaikh <kh...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/24 04:08:13 UTC

Help needed in contributing to nifi

Hi ,  i am a student and new to open source contribution . I want to add Data
pipeline capability with OrientDB . Can someone please help me with how to
proceed to do the same?

--
Thank you and Regards,

Khamar Ali Shaikh

Re: Help needed in contributing to nifi

Posted by Sivaprasanna <si...@gmail.com>.
Hi Khamar,

It’s great to know that you are interested in contributing to the Apache
NiFi project. First place to start would be
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/NIFI/
Search if there is a Jira created already for the task you are interested
in. If you don’t find any, feel free to create one.

If you're also interested in contributing to the code, please take a look
at this contributor guide:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NIFI/Contributor+Guide
It is basically installing Git and cloning the project and setting up
locally. It also gives you some detailed overview about the code review
process and other useful tips.

Thanks,
Sivaprasanna