Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Ashutosh Chauhan <ha...@apache.org> on 2018/01/05 22:18:36 UTC

[Announce] New committer: Deepak Jaiswal

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Hive has invited Deepak
Jaiswal to become a committer and we are pleased to announce that he has
 accepted.

Welcome, Deepak!

Thanks,
 Ashutosh

Re: [Announce] New committer: Deepak Jaiswal

Posted by Matthew McCline <mm...@hortonworks.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Lefty Leverenz <le...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!