Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by bhawnav <bh...@yahoo.com> on 2011/11/10 07:24:35 UTC

Consumer for servicemix 3.2.1 is getting soap exception with servicemix 4.3.0

Hi SMX team,
We upgraded servicemix 3.2.1 to servicemix 4.3.0.
Our old consumer application which was pulling messages from a pull point is
failing in creating pull point itself with servicemix 4.3.0.

Below Exception we get:
*SOAP1.1 and SOAP1.2 requires all HeaderElements to have qualified
namespace.*This consumer is running with jre 1.5.

Can somebody tell us whether we need to make any change in the consumer code
to make it compatible with servicemix 4.3.0?

Regards,
Bhavana