Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Thangavel Sankaranarayanan <ts...@in.ibm.com> on 2008/10/10 14:31:05 UTC

(updated) Problem in finding APP-BASE (IIS---> Worker Tomcat A---->Tomcat B----> Further config help

Hi ,

I have a problem in finding the webapps and my application where it is
deployed

My application URL is http://virtualdir.cca.com.in/via/jsp/Index.jsp

WebServer is :Microsoft IIS
Web Container: Apache tomcat 4.1.30

I need to find my apps class files.

This is what i did to trace to find the class file.
1. I went to IIS service manager to find the virtual directory(
virtualdir). It uses tomcat A as a worker tomcat (with Worker.properties
and URIWorkermap.properties)

2.Then I went to this Worker Tomcat A's
CATALINA_HOME/conf/ntis/worker.properties to find the port number of tomcat
and server in which listens for requests.

3.I found it is tomcat B.I went to Tomcat B's CATALINA_HOME and there i can
find the  webapps folder present. but there is no BIN folder

For the purpose of restart which tomcat should i use.Please help me on
this?
I need to find the tomcat!!

Regards,
Thangavel Sankaranarayanan