Posted to dev@metamodel.apache.org by Arvind Prabhakar <ar...@apache.org> on 2013/07/18 23:51:48 UTC

Tracking incubation status

MetaModel Committers,

Has the necessary paper work needed to transfer code to ASF been done? If
so, it will be good to update that on the project status page [1].
Similarly, other activities that are deemed necessary for incubation should
be called out on the status page so that the broader Incubator PMC can get
a quick sense of what all has been done and what is remaining.

Thanks for your help in keeping the status page updated.

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/projects/metamodel.html

Regards,
Arvind Prabhakar

Re: Tracking incubation status

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
Most of them are done. I will spend time updating the status page later
with info I have/ know.

Some pending INFRA to finish the requests.

- Henry