Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Matthew Montgomery <Ma...@Sun.COM> on 2009/08/25 17:32:32 UTC

MetaWeblog over HTTPS

Hi all,

What should I expect to happen when setting Roller to enforce HTTPS
for the "/roller-services/xmlrpc" URL? This has been requested and so
far we have successfully tested MarsEdit, Ecto and ScribeFire with
this change. Are there perhaps other clients that will fail when
attempting to use HTTPS?

Thanks.

--
Matthew Montgomery
Web Engineering

Re: MetaWeblog over HTTPS

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
Hi Matt,

I'm glad to hear that XML-RPC HTTPS is working for you. If you have
tested with those editors then you are probably all set. Other XML-RPC
clients you might want to check are Flickr.com, Delicious.com and
Google Docs.

- Dave