Posted to log4net-user@logging.apache.org by Matthew Griffore <mg...@duke-energy.com> on 2004/03/10 15:09:17 UTC

config-free log4net?

Is there a way to "componentize" log4net? What I mean is there a way to
package a standard/fixed set of appenders inside of a component so the
developers need not add anything to their config files and simply make calls
to my static wrapper methods. I am trying to abstract  and blackbox log4net
for developer's applications.

I have heard similar questions beiing asked but have not seen any clear-cut
answers. Thanks.

Matthew Griffore | Application Integration | Union Gas
Union Gas ~ 800.571.8446:2682 ~ mgriffore@uniongas.com
<ma...@duke-energy.com>