Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/19 01:03:14 UTC

some new modules

Hi,

i added several modules to openejb trunk, here a little summary is you
don't follow commits (sorry for the spam :s):
1) openejb-groovy: a simple wrapping of a groovyshell which brings ejbs in
bindings (means you can invoke ejb from groovy)
2) openejb-commons-cli: a simple module which can be used to create a CLI
(i guess we already have such a thing but this one is relatively generic
and mainly designed this way to be able to be used by the next module)
3) openejb-ssh: an openejb server/daemon which allows you to connect to
openejb/tomee through ssh+jaas
4) openejb-provisionning: a simple module mainly inspired (almost copied -
the goal was to avoid conflict with our dependencies) from pax-url-aether
to be able to call our deployer (even by tomee viewjndi jsp) and passing a
file location like mvn url path: mvn:groupId/artifactId/...

Note: why 4 is not in openejb-core is because of its size.

well everything is still young but i made it work easily locally. Any
feedback is appreciated.

++

- Romain

Re: some new modules

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
some refactoring:

-> openjeb-groovy remove
-> replaced by openejb-script which is based on JSR 223 (so it lets the
user put the scripting jar he wants - groovy, ruby, javascript (really!)...)

- Romain