Posted to dev@madlib.apache.org by Gregory Chase <gc...@pivotal.io> on 2016/09/07 01:12:31 UTC

Improving video representation on MADlib pages

Dear MADlib developers,
Now that we have a couple of nice new videos about the origin of MADlib and
the MADlib community, lets make the pages that host them look better.

Attached are a couple of mockups that remove the big video bars and put the
video closer to main text.

For the product page: http://madlib.incubator.apache.org/product.html

and the community page: http://madlib.incubator.apache.org/community.html

These are fairly simple design changes, so I'll invoke lazy consensus

If there are no specific critiques, I will have this posted in a couple of
days.

--
Greg Chase

Global Head, Big Data Communities
http://www.pivotal.io/big-data

Pivotal Software
http://www.pivotal.io/

650-215-0477
@GregChase
Blog: http://geekmarketing.biz/

Re: Improving video representation on MADlib pages

Posted by Greg Chase <gr...@gregchase.com>.
Tweaked the page to be more general for website change proposals, and to
explain what we want to do in a bit more detail.

+1 for these changes.  I think they'll look great!

Thanks for posting the images Frank!

-Greg

Posted by Frank McQuillan <fm...@pivotal.io>.
I posted the images here