Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Ramkrishna Swamy <ra...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/04 12:09:31 UTC

LDAP Integration

Hi Users,

I have gone through material available on web for LDAP integration
with OFBiz but no luck. I followed below steps: -
(1) Changed ldap.xml file to point my LDAP server settings as below:
    <BaseDN>OU=OFBIZ,DC=OFBIZ.DC,DC=com</BaseDN>
    <URL>ldap://IP_Address of server:389</URL>
    <CasUrl>https://localhost:8440/cas</CasUrl>
(2) Changed security.properties as below:
    security.ldap.enable=true
    security.ldap.fail.login=true
(3) Changed jndiLdap.properties as below:
     java.naming.provider.url=ldap://IP_Address of server:389
     ldap.dn.template=CN=Ramkrishna,OU=OFBIZ,DC=OFBIZ.DC,DC=com

  Then I created Ramkrishna user in OFBiz with same password as in
LDAP server and also provided userLdapDn field in UserLogin entity
with CN=Ramkrishna,OU=OFBIZ,DC=OFBIZ.DC,DC=com and started OFBiz
server and tried to access party module. It is redirecting to cas
login url but with blank page rather showing login page.

So please help if I have missed anything or anybody has done same
integration then please provide steps.

--
Thanks
Ramkrishna

Re: LDAP Integration

Posted by Ramkrishna Swamy <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi Users,

I have done debugging and found that in OFBizCasAuthenticationHandler
class; sendRedirect is not able to redirect on my web application. So I
commented the code in ldap.xml file for not pointing
to OFBizCasAuthenticationHandler class and
using OFBizLdapAuthenticationHandler class instead. I also made changes in
some other files and it started working. Now I am able to login in my
application happily. One more thing I noticed is that I have installed
Active Directory not CAS server; does it mean that CAS is not same as
active directory. Do I need to install CAS server in order to use
OFBizCasAuthenticationHandler class?

--
Thanks
Ramkrishna