Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by jandeclercq <ja...@alsic.be> on 2011/09/28 16:53:57 UTC

Could not correlate acknowledgment with dispatched message

Hey,

We have to restart ActiveMQ now and then because it stops working.

Stop working means:

In the activemq.log we see this:
Startup at 2011-09-26 12:39
Stopped workint at 2011-09-26 21:14

In the clients(c++) we get the error:
OpenWireFormatNegotiator::onewayWire format negotiation timeout: peer did
not send his wire format.

While the servicebus is running correctly we get this disturbing warning:

Is there anybody who knows what the reason for this problems could be?

Thanks in advance
Jan Declercq

Re: Could not correlate acknowledgment with dispatched message

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, 2011-09-28 at 07:53 -0700, jandeclercq wrote:
> Hey,
>
> We have to restart ActiveMQ now and then because it stops working.
>
> Stop working means:
>

> In the activemq.log we see this:
> Startup at 2011-09-26 12:39
> Stopped workint at 2011-09-26 21:14
>

> In the clients(c++) we get the error:
> OpenWireFormatNegotiator::onewayWire format negotiation timeout: peer did
> not send his wire format.

You normally see this sort of thing when the broker has run out of
memory and can't service the new connection requests.

> While the servicebus is running correctly we get this disturbing warning:
>

> Is there anybody who knows what the reason for this problems could be?
>
> Thanks in advance
> Jan Declercq

Tim Bish
FuseSource