Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by "wenyefbl@163.com" <we...@163.com> on 2016/03/28 03:50:24 UTC

install kylin 1.5 !

I use hdp install kylin 1.5 version, installation is complete start kylin, interface access fails, view the log shows:
INFO: Initializing Spring root WebApplicationContext
Mar 28, 2016 9:26:42 AM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext listenerStart
SEVERE: Exception sending context initialized event to listener instance of class org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'queryService': Injection of autowired dependencies failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Could not autowire field: private org.apache.kylin.rest.service.CacheService org.apache.kylin.rest.service.QueryService.cacheService; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'cacheService': Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Failed to find metadata store by url: kylin_metadata@hbase

I then modified the kylin.metadata.url = kylin metadata qa @ hbase: localhost: 2181: / hbase-unsecure
Error:
ryService.cacheService; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'cacheService': Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Failed to find metadata store by url: kylin_metadata_qa@hbase:localhost:2181:/hbase-unsecure
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.AutowiredAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.postProcessPropertyValues(AutowiredAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.java:287)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.populateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1106)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:517)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:456)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObject(AbstractBeanFactory.java:294)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.getSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:225)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:291)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:193)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.preInstantiateSingletons(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:609)
        at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.finishBeanFactoryInitialization(AbstractApplicationContext.java:918)
        at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:469)
        at org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.configureAndRefreshWebApplicationContext(ContextLoader.java:383)
        at org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.initWebApplicationContext(ContextLoader.java:283)
        at org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener.contextInitialized(ContextLoaderListener.java:111)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStart(StandardContext.java:5016)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.startInternal(StandardContext.java:5524)
        at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:150)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:901)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:877)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:649)
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployWAR(HostConfig.java:1081)
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig$DeployWar.run(HostConfig.java:1877)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

我的配置文件如下:
kylin.owner=whoami@kylin.apache.org

# List of web servers in use, this enables one web server instance to sync up with other servers.
kylin.rest.servers=192.168.1.12:7070

# The metadata store in hbase
#kylin.metadata.url=kylin_metadata@hbase
kylin.metadata.url=kylin_metadata_qa@hbase:localhost:2181:/hbase-unsecure
# The storage for final cube file in hbase
kylin.storage.url=hbase
kylin.job.yarn.app.rest.check.status.url=http://spark04:8088/ws/v1/cluster/apps/${job_id}?
kylin.job.yarn.app.rest.check.interval.seconds=20
kylin.query.security.enabled=false
# Temp folder in hdfs, make sure user has the right access to the hdfs directory
kylin.hdfs.working.dir=/kylin_new

# HBase Cluster FileSystem, which serving hbase, format as hdfs://hbase-cluster:8020
# leave empty if hbase running on same cluster with hive and mapreduce
kylin.hbase.cluster.fs=hdfs://mycluster/apps/hbase/data_new
kylin.route.hive.enabled=true
kylin.route.hive.url=jdbc:hive2://192.168.1.12:10000

kylin.job.mapreduce.default.reduce.input.mb=500

# max job retry on error, default 0: no retry
kylin.job.retry=0

# If true, job engine will not assume that hadoop CLI reside on the same server as it self
# you will have to specify kylin.job.remote.cli.hostname, kylin.job.remote.cli.username and kylin.job.remote.cli.password
# It should not be set to "true" unless you're NOT running Kylin.sh on a hadoop client machine
# (Thus kylin instance has to ssh to another real hadoop client machine to execute hbase,hive,hadoop commands)
kylin.job.run.as.remote.cmd=false

# Only necessary when kylin.job.run.as.remote.cmd=true
kylin.job.remote.cli.hostname=

# Only necessary when kylin.job.run.as.remote.cmd=true
kylin.job.remote.cli.username=

# Only necessary when kylin.job.run.as.remote.cmd=true
kylin.job.remote.cli.password=

# Used by test cases to prepare synthetic data for sample cube
kylin.job.remote.cli.working.dir=/tmp/kylin

# Max count of concurrent jobs running
kylin.job.concurrent.max.limit=10

# Time interval to check hadoop job status
kylin.job.yarn.app.rest.check.interval.seconds=10

# Hive database name for putting the intermediate flat tables
kylin.job.hive.database.for.intermediatetable=default

# Whether calculate cube in mem in each mapper;
kylin.job.cubing.inMem=true

#default compression codec for htable,snappy,lzo,gzip,lz4
kylin.hbase.default.compression.codec=snappy

#the percentage of the sampling, default 100%
kylin.job.cubing.inMem.sampling.percent=100

# The cut size for hbase region, in GB.
# E.g, for cube whose capacity be marked as "SMALL", split region per 10GB by default
kylin.hbase.region.cut.small=5
kylin.hbase.region.cut.medium=10
kylin.hbase.region.cut.large=50

# The hfile size of GB, smaller hfile leading to the converting hfile MR has more reducers and be faster
# set 0 to disable this optimization
kylin.hbase.hfile.size.gb=5

# Enable/disable ACL check for cube query
kylin.query.security.enabled=true

# whether get job status from resource manager with kerberos authentication
kylin.job.status.with.kerberos=false

## kylin security configurations

# spring security profile, options: testing, ldap, saml
# with "testing" profile, user can use pre-defined name/pwd like KYLIN/ADMIN to login
kylin.security.profile=testing

# default roles and admin roles in LDAP, for ldap and saml
acl.defaultRole=ROLE_ANALYST,ROLE_MODELER
acl.adminRole=ROLE_ADMIN

#LDAP authentication configuration
ldap.server=ldap://ldap_server:389
ldap.username=
ldap.password=

#LDAP user account directory;
ldap.user.searchBase=
ldap.user.searchPattern=
ldap.user.groupSearchBase=

#LDAP service account directory
ldap.service.searchBase=
ldap.service.searchPattern=
ldap.service.groupSearchBase=

#SAML configurations for SSO
# SAML IDP metadata file location
saml.metadata.file=classpath:sso_metadata.xml
saml.metadata.entityBaseURL=https://hostname/kylin
saml.context.scheme=https
saml.context.serverName=hostname
saml.context.serverPort=443
saml.context.contextPath=/kylin

ganglia.group=
ganglia.port=8664

## Config for mail service

# If true, will send email notification;
mail.enabled=false
mail.host=
mail.username=
mail.password=
mail.sender=

###########################config info for web#######################

#help info ,format{name|displayName|link} ,optional
kylin.web.help.length=4
kylin.web.help.0=start|Getting Started|
kylin.web.help.1=odbc|ODBC Driver|
kylin.web.help.2=tableau|Tableau Guide|
kylin.web.help.3=onboard|Cube Design Tutorial|

#guide user how to build streaming cube
kylin.web.streaming.guide=http://kylin.apache.org/

#hadoop url link ,optional
kylin.web.hadoop=
#job diagnostic url link ,optional
kylin.web.diagnostic=
#contact mail on web page ,optional
kylin.web.contact_mail=

###########################config info for front#######################

#env DEV|QA|PROD
deploy.env=QA

kylin.sandbox=true

 kylin.web.hive.limit=20

pleae help me,thanks !

wenyefbl@163.com

Re: install kylin 1.5 !

Posted by Li Yang <li...@apache.org>.
There should be another exception about HBaseResourceStore earlier in the
log. Identify that and you shall get more clues. Suspect something wrong
connecting to HBase.