Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by James Higginbotham <jh...@betweenmarkets.com> on 2002/11/07 03:58:13 UTC

Daily broken?

Hi,

I wanted to try out Slide from the latest CVS snapshot as of yesterday,
but am getting the following.. It appears you are upgrading to the
latest struts or playing with configuration???

http://localhost:8080/

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Cannot find message resources under
key org.apache.struts.action.MESSAGE at
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(Unknown Source) at
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(Unknown Source) at
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(Unknown Source) at
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853) at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(Unknown
Source)

Any ETA on this being fixed so I can play with the latest and greatest?
I'm downloading 1.0.16 to be on a stable version, but wanted to check on
this.. BTW, http://localhost:8081 works - shows the directory listing
for / ; http://localhost:8080/manager returns a different error - FAIL -
Unknown command, but http://localhost:8082 returns the same error above.
Anything I'm missing here?

Thanks,
James

Re: Daily broken?

Posted by Andreas Probst <an...@gmx.net>.
Hi James,

Get the latest and greatest with the following commands:

cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@cvs.apache.org:/home/cvspublic login
(password: anoncvs)

cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@cvs.apache.org:/home/cvspublic checkout
jakarta-slide (in one line)